We have so many privileges here in America. Most of us have electricity, food on our table everyday, and warm houses to live in. Some people in the world have almost nothing, and I feel so privileged to be able to do so many things that people in other countries could never dream of doing.
So, here is a list (in no particular order) of 20 things I’m thankful for.
1. For Adam Young of Owl City for the gift of his music.
2. For my friends.
3. For pianos, guitars, ocarinas, drums, and instruments in general! Music is a blessing that I can’t even describe. It’s something that I can just lose myself in.
4. For my geckos, even if it gets hard caring for them.
5. For parents and family are who are so supportive of my interests, even if it doesn’t interest them.
6. For a house that doesn’t leak, doesn’t have a draft, and isn’t made of straw.
7. That I live in a free country where I don’t have to be afraid to express myself, and/or my faith.
8. For God’s sovereign grace.
9. For R.C. Sproul’s teachings, which I am currently going through with my grandmother (shout out to my Bestemor!).
10. For origami, and for the gift of other origami artists out there.
11. For my camera, which is epic.
12. For J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, and Christopher Paolini’s works, which I have thoroughly enjoyed.
13. I am especially thankful for God giving me the gifts that I have.
14. For other photographers, who give me a lot of my inspiration.
15. For my sister Zoe’s spunkiness.
16. For my sisters in general.
17. For our church family, my church youth group, and for the fact that I am able to play in the worship band.
18.For pie! ‘Nuf said…
19. For God’s wonderful creation that I can enjoy.
20. And of course, for you readers! You guys rock! Thank you for reading my blog for the past two years.